Tuesday 13 June 2017

My Perfect Day


I would be on a hill where I can buy anything and I would have a roast pork for dinner. I would have tons of robux in Roblox and have cool things like an Indominus rex and a megavore in dinosaur simulator. I would team with my brother and make his oceanic Sarcosuchus into elder than troll him with my Indominus by picking him up. I would also have a elder Kaiju Quetzalcoatlus (it looks like something from Godzilla.) I would have pizza, and coke, and roast chicken wings.
I would have strawberry cake.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Isaac

    This is a interesting place you want to go, but I cant say it wont be fun and relaxing.

    Roast pork is a great choice for dinner, pizza is also a good choice.

    What type of pizza would you like to have?
    What would your house look like?
    Would you bring your whole family?

    Na Joseph

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.