Friday 19 October 2018

Write a story, with a dice.

In Room 25, we learnt about the structure of narratives and how to write one. Here is the story I created with a dice.

Character: Fire dragon
Setting: Dark forest
Problem: Lost their memory

The gloomy forest covered up an enormous part of the land like sauce over chicken. Deep in the forest, a battle is raging. Dragon against knight, the dragon flung his foe onto a decaying tree. The dragon prepared his final attack to finish the knight off. Before the dragon could react, the knight threw his sword aimlessly, the sword still struck the dragon though. The sword dug it's way through the thick scales of the beat's head.

The dragon finally woke up. He looked around, all he saw are trees. "Why am I here?" wondered the dragon, when he tried to get up, he found out he had been pinned on the soggy mud by a clay-more. He grasped the clay-more and yanked it out of his wrist, the pain surged through his body. He groaned with pain as the blood flowed through his arm and out his wrist.

He took a stroll through the forest and went past a decayed tree. A part of his memory flashed into his head, he instantly fell backwards it the mud. He rolled back up and winced at the memory. He stared at the log and something appeared in his mind. He didn't know what or who it is, but it looked familiar, a little creature dressed in armour, with a sword embedded with dragon scales.

The dragon started to walk faster, he then tripped right over an object, he turned his head instantly and a corpse of a deer greeted him. Again, memory flashed back, not pleasant ones, unpleasant. Again a creature appeared, it was the exact same creature, the one who had scales on his sword.

The dragon has had enough, he set out and tried to fly, he only glided for a few seconds and toppled over. "What in the world is happening?!?" Finally, able to fly again, he set off. After a death-defying hour, he found a building with enormous walls that towered over him.

The dragon was greeted with a shout and a ton of arrows flying through the air. The dragon dived and evaded all the arrows. He flew towards the building, when he got close, something pierced his wing, he spiralled towards the ground, amazingly he was able to land without any injury. He looked straight and there it was, the one with scales on his sword.

The dragon recognised the scales, memory of his beloved ones hit his mind hard. He seethed with anger, he threw himself towards the knight, the knight remained calm and dodged to his right and slashed his wing. The dragon didn't seem to feel pain and managed to strike the knight full on the chest with his talons. The dragon then leaped towards his enemy, he then got impaled on the stomach by his foe.

He spat out blood, he then gritted his teeth and stabbed the knight's chest. Then the knights eyes widened and then he grew stiff. The knight dropped his sword and started to speak gibberish, he then grew silent, the dragon then burnt the knight's corpse into ashes. Victory was the dragon's, he got his memory back and returned to the forest, where he lived in peace.
The dragon getting impaled
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This narrative, I wrote myself. It took me about 3-4 hours and a few mins to finish the story on my book.

 It took few minutes to copy it all down onto the blog and a few seconds for the picture (I was rushing because not enough time.)

I hope you enjoy the narrative, leave a comment about the story, suggestions or any other things about this narrative.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Isaac Its me Jack From RM7. I liked your picture It looks better then all of my Dragon Pictures that I drew. How do you fit all those ideas. I also did that in my group but you did 100x longer then my group. I Loved yours. Blog you later From Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Jack, thank you for commenting on my narrative.

      To be honest, I don't know how to explain how I fit all the ideas in my narrative. I just wrote randomly and got some ideas from WOF (Wings of Fire).

      Thank you very much for being honest with my narrative.
      Blog ya later, Isaac.

      Delete
  2. Hi, my name is Lucas from Room 23. I really enjoyed your story. I really liked your picture. Have you written any other stories? How long did it take to draw the picture? Come check out my blog at https://odslucasr.blogspot.com/.
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Lucas. Thank you for commenting on my story.

      I have written other stories like "The Fokker Dr.1". It took me a few minutes to draw the dragon. It also took 3-4 hours to write the story.

      Thank you for asking me questions.
      Blog ya later, Isaac.

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora my name is keane from room 8 i really liked your dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guten tag keane, thank you for leaving a comment on my post.

      Delete
  4. Hi lsaac it is me Saad. The dragon is so cool it's like wow wow. How do you draw the dragon? I have to go because it is play time and my Chromebook is almost dead so ya but check out my blog post ok.


    blog you later
    http://odssaada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Saad, I don't know how I drew the dragon, I just drew it.
      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.