Wednesday 13 September 2017

High diving giraffes

I was so excited. I got to go dive from a 10 meters high place! I have to be on the top three I have been swimming since I was 6. By now I have had 256 swimming lessons. I must pass this. I went to the top of the stairs and I saw a giraffe dive down in a cannon ball position. My stomach felt like a caterpillar crunching it. Finally it was my turn I was so nervous that I might fail. I looked down and I already felt dizzy. It was higher than I thought. I jumped and curled myself up and left my arms open like a jelly fish. I fell in the water and it felt like as if I smashed through ice. I swam up to take a breath I didn’t feel nervous anymore. I waited and waited till it’s my turn and now there was a giraffe hanging on the ceiling. I jumped and hooked onto the giraffe and made myself look like a turtle shell. I smashed the water and I felt the pressure it felt like my nose was getting crushed and I swam to the surface as quick as I can before the pressure crushes my bones. I tried again but there is two giraffes on the ceiling now. Two giraffes a time so I went with a giraffe and I took the giraffe that just came on the ceiling and shaped myself into a sleek serpent shape and hit the water. It didn’t hurt as much as last time. I waited till it’s my turn again and jumped and once I hit the water the bell rang then I wriggled like a snake to the surface. Today was the most exciting day ever.

This is just a funny, unbelievable story about me as a diving giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.